Saturday, October 16, 2010
Top 10 Things Lonesome Liz Has Encountered in the Land of the Outlaw Amish
1. Conversations with Non-Outlaw Amish.
2. A boy galloping by on a horse.
3. Cowboys herding cattle on horses with lassos.
4. An undiscovered Adena mound.
5. Steps to a stone age structure in a ravine with curious caves and a stream you can still drink out of.
6. Hoodoo blue.
7. Coyotes who come very close but don't threaten.
8. A double barrel shotgun to fire.
9. A tortise shell.
10. The fearsome mountain lion.
What these and other animals mean in Native American lore at The Conjure Woman's Corner
Posted by Ramblin Liz at 8:51 AM